This 4-EXIM site is run by i2i, a family run business which has been serving UK exporters for the past 28 years. To ensure that we are able to continue delivering the kind of service our customers expect from us, we are making some changes. We have been working towards these changes for the past few years, and are now ready to implement them with effect from 1st April 2014.
1. We will be trading as i2i Infinity Ltd and you will see this appearing on our web sites and stationery over the next few weeks. i2i Infinity (previously i2i Holdings Ltd) has wholly owned i2i Innovate to Integrate Ltd for the past 6 years, so this is a tidying up exercise.
2. We are changing roles. With effect from 1st April 2014 our roles will be:
- Penny Underwood – Founder & Director
- Adam Underwood – Managing Director
- Nikki Sage – Administration Director
Adam and Nikki have been heading up the team at i2i for the past few years and so as a customer you will not notice any significant changes to the service we deliver. I will continue to communicate with you through this blog and also through our social media sites, and we look forward to the next 28 years working with exporters.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank our loyal customers for your support over the past 28 years and we look forward to continuing to offer a personal service to you all.