Whether or not you sell through one of the e-marketplaces, managing your exports online can put you in control of your exports 24/7. Whether you ship goods once per month, or 300 times per month, you will need to comply with regulations and distribute information to all parties involved in moving your goods and getting you paid.
So who do you need to share information with?
- Customers and freight forwarders – commercial and regulation documents need to be emailed to them advising the details of the goods you are shipping.
- Chamber of Commerce – your customer may require you to obtain Certificates of Origin, EUR1 and A.TR documents in order to accept your goods.
- HMRC – if you are shipping outside the UK, Customs Clearance will need to be obtained.
- Importers – to get your goods through customs clearance on arrival, the importer or customer will need to know information about your goods in advance of their arrival.
How can doing this online help you?
- Minimise data keying – in particular avoid re-keying the same data more than once for different services.
- Manage commodity codes and customs regimes to ensure that your data is right every time.
- Clear customs on arrival at the port of destination – working online enables you to ensure that the importer has the information they need to prepare for import clearance.
- Comply with the latest exporting regulations – your online system needs to be intuitive, fast and reliable, and must easily connect with the services you need to use to minimise your workload.
- Capable of integrating with your business system – if you do a high volume of shipments this level of automation will reduce your workload and leave you in control.
We are proud to launch e-z GTA
Our e-z exporting products meet all the above requirements and our long established GTA has undergone significant re-development in the past 12 months to make sure that that it continues to meet all these requirements. The launch of the re-branded e-z GTA in October 2014, finally brings together all our exporting products under the e-z Brand.
So which service is right for you?
Our e-z export products connect you to the services you need to use – one online service connecting you to multiple customs and other services. Integrated, installed on your server, online subscription, pay as you go? You choose.
If it has the e-z brand you can be sure it is on the latest software platforms, is easy to use and fully supported by the i2i Infinity commitment to providing you with the right system. Our knowledge, reputation and experience span 28 years and we are proud to bring you e-z GTA .